303 Creative – Considerations at Supreme Court level
The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) is hearing cases with important implications for gender equity and reproductive rights this term.
In today’s episode, Gender Justice Legal Director Jess Braverman, Special Projects Advisor Erin Maye Quade, and OutFront Minnesota Board Member Jared Mollenkof discuss an upcoming case before the Supreme Court, “303 Creative LLC vs. Elenis” and what it means for LGBTQ+ rights.
Please note: that this is a previously recorded live discussion, recorded on December 5, 2022, the day the Supreme Court heard the oral arguments regarding the 303 Creative case.
About The Gender Justice Brief
The Gender Justice Brief is hosted by Erin Hart, Communications Director at Gender Justice, and produced by Gunther Michael Jahnl and Audra Grigus.
- Medication Abortion Lawsuits Update
- North Dakota Health Care Ban Lawsuit
- Community Organizing
- Anderson v Thrifty White: Defending the Right to Emergency Contraception
- Back to School: Know Your Rights
- Pregnancy and Pumping Rights
- Unpacking the Supreme Court Ruling in 303 Creative v Elenis
- One Year Without Roe: Reflections on the Anniversary of the Dobbs Decision
- North Dakota Update Part Two: Abortion Rights
- Transgender Rights in Government Custody: A Landmark Settlement