303 Creative – Considerations at Supreme Court level
The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) is hearing cases with important implications for gender equity and reproductive rights this term.
In today’s episode, Gender Justice Legal Director Jess Braverman, Special Projects Advisor Erin Maye Quade, and OutFront Minnesota Board Member Jared Mollenkof discuss an upcoming case before the Supreme Court, “303 Creative LLC vs. Elenis” and what it means for LGBTQ+ rights.
Please note: that this is a previously recorded live discussion, recorded on December 5, 2022, the day the Supreme Court heard the oral arguments regarding the 303 Creative case.
About The Gender Justice Brief
The Gender Justice Brief is hosted by Erin Hart, Communications Director at Gender Justice, and produced by Gunther Michael Jahnl and Audra Grigus.
Visit Gender Justice and UnRestrict Minnesota.
- Legislative Session 2023 Wrap Up!
- The Road to UnRestricting Minnesota
- Christy Hall: 10 years of success at Gender Justice
- Introducing Monica Meyer, Political Director at Gender Justice
- North Dakota Update: Part 1
- Bill updates and unpacking the FDA lawsuits
- Virtual Briefing: Unpacking Medication Abortion Rulings
- Legislative Session update & a decisive victory
- Legislative Session Update
- ICYMI: SCOTUS Chat – what’s on the docket?