Medication Abortion in Jeopardy?
Gender Justice Legal Director Jess Braverman and Executive Director Megan Peterson discuss the Alliance Defending Freedom’s lawsuit against the FDA for its approval of Mifepristone over 20 years ago.
Mifepristone is the first pill in the two-pill regimen that makes up medication abortion. If successful, the lawsuit could hinder access to medication abortion across the country. The Gender Justice team discusses how this ruling would affect Minnesota providers and patients, as well as new updates on reproductive freedom legislation advancing at the Minnesota legislature this session.
About The Gender Justice Brief
The Gender Justice Brief is hosted by Erin Hart, Communications Director at Gender Justice, and produced by Gunther Michael Jahnl and Audra Grigus.
- North Dakota Health Care Ban Lawsuit
- Community Organizing
- Anderson v Thrifty White: Defending the Right to Emergency Contraception
- Back to School: Know Your Rights
- Pregnancy and Pumping Rights
- Unpacking the Supreme Court Ruling in 303 Creative v Elenis
- One Year Without Roe: Reflections on the Anniversary of the Dobbs Decision
- North Dakota Update Part Two: Abortion Rights
- Transgender Rights in Government Custody: A Landmark Settlement
- Legislative Session 2023 Wrap Up!