Special episode: PRO Act Vote Update
Erin Hart and Gender Justice Executive Director Megan Peterson give a quick update during a marathon debate on the Senate floor before the PRO Act vote.
They cover the latest updates from the legislature, including the latest updates on the Minnesota Beyond Roe: Leadership Agenda for Abortion Access bills: the Reproductive Freedom Codification Act, the Reproductive Freedom Defense Act, and the Positive Pregnancies Support Act.
About The Gender Justice Brief
The Gender Justice Brief is hosted by Erin Hart, Communications Director at Gender Justice, and produced by Gunther Michael Jahnl and Audra Grigus.
Visit Gender Justice and UnRestrict Minnesota.
- Legislative Session Update
- ICYMI: SCOTUS Chat – what’s on the docket?
- Landmark legal decision in Cooper v USA Powerlifting
- Organizing for Reproductive Freedom
- The Trans Refuge Bill
- Medication Abortion in Jeopardy?
- Menstrual Equity Legislation
- How Religion is being used to expand and limit civil rights
- More legislation moving & the 50th Anniversary of Roe v. Wade
- Reproductive freedom bills moving at the Capitol!