Special episode: PRO Act Vote Update
Erin Hart and Gender Justice Executive Director Megan Peterson give a quick update during a marathon debate on the Senate floor before the PRO Act vote.
They cover the latest updates from the legislature, including the latest updates on the Minnesota Beyond Roe: Leadership Agenda for Abortion Access bills: the Reproductive Freedom Codification Act, the Reproductive Freedom Defense Act, and the Positive Pregnancies Support Act.
About The Gender Justice Brief
The Gender Justice Brief is produced by Gunther Michael Jahnl of IQONEQ Communications Solutions and Audra Grigus.
- Gender Equity in Minnesota: 2024 Legislative Agenda Briefing
- Exposing Fake Clinics: Minnesota’s “Crisis Pregnancy Centers”
- Equality for All: Minnesota’s Equal Rights Amendment
- Roe v. Wade’s Reversal: Impact in the Heartland
- Learning from the Green Wave: Fighting for Abortion Access in Latin America
- End of Year Mail Bag: Erin & Jess answer your questions
- Ali v. Sun Country: Justice for a Nursing Mom
- Gender Justice Saved My Kid: One Family’s Story
- SCOTUS Chat: What’s at Stake This Term?
- How Telemedicine Revolutionized Abortion Access