Virtual Briefing: Unpacking Medication Abortion Rulings
Join Gender Justice experts to unpack the contradictory court decisions on medication abortion. We’ll discuss why the decision out of Texas is so extreme and the impact it could have if it goes into effect, what to expect next, and what we need to do now.
This episode was recorded live, via Zoom, on Monday, April 10 at 5 pm CT
- Megan Peterson, Executive Director
- Jess Braverman, Legal Director
- MN State Senator Erin Maye Quade
About The Gender Justice Brief
The Gender Justice Brief is hosted by Erin Hart, Communications Director at Gender Justice, and produced by Gunther Michael Jahnl and Audra Grigus.
Visit Gender Justice and UnRestrict Minnesota.
- Legislative Session 2023 Wrap Up!
- The Road to UnRestricting Minnesota
- Christy Hall: 10 years of success at Gender Justice
- Introducing Monica Meyer, Political Director at Gender Justice
- North Dakota Update: Part 1
- Bill updates and unpacking the FDA lawsuits
- Legislative Session update & a decisive victory
- Legislative Session Update
- ICYMI: SCOTUS Chat – what’s on the docket?
- Landmark legal decision in Cooper v USA Powerlifting