Virtual Briefing: Unpacking Medication Abortion Rulings
Join Gender Justice experts to unpack the contradictory court decisions on medication abortion. We’ll discuss why the decision out of Texas is so extreme and the impact it could have if it goes into effect, what to expect next, and what we need to do now.
This episode was recorded live, via Zoom, on Monday, April 10 at 5 pm CT
- Megan Peterson, Executive Director
- Jess Braverman, Legal Director
- MN State Senator Erin Maye Quade
About The Gender Justice Brief
The Gender Justice Brief is hosted by Erin Hart, Communications Director at Gender Justice, and produced by Gunther Michael Jahnl and Audra Grigus.
- North Dakota Health Care Ban Lawsuit
- Community Organizing
- Anderson v Thrifty White: Defending the Right to Emergency Contraception
- Back to School: Know Your Rights
- Pregnancy and Pumping Rights
- Unpacking the Supreme Court Ruling in 303 Creative v Elenis
- One Year Without Roe: Reflections on the Anniversary of the Dobbs Decision
- North Dakota Update Part Two: Abortion Rights
- Transgender Rights in Government Custody: A Landmark Settlement
- Legislative Session 2023 Wrap Up!