Virtual Briefing: Unpacking Medication Abortion Rulings
Join Gender Justice experts to unpack the contradictory court decisions on medication abortion. We’ll discuss why the decision out of Texas is so extreme and the impact it could have if it goes into effect, what to expect next, and what we need to do now.
This episode was recorded live, via Zoom, on Monday, April 10 at 5 pm CT
- Megan Peterson, Executive Director
- Jess Braverman, Legal Director
- MN State Senator Erin Maye Quade
About The Gender Justice Brief
The Gender Justice Brief is produced by Gunther Michael Jahnl of IQONEQ Communications Solutions and Audra Grigus.
- Another Victory for Abortion Rights in Minnesota
- Gender Equity in Minnesota: 2024 Legislative Agenda Briefing
- Exposing Fake Clinics: Minnesota’s “Crisis Pregnancy Centers”
- Equality for All: Minnesota’s Equal Rights Amendment
- Roe v. Wade’s Reversal: Impact in the Heartland
- Learning from the Green Wave: Fighting for Abortion Access in Latin America
- End of Year Mail Bag: Erin & Jess answer your questions
- Ali v. Sun Country: Justice for a Nursing Mom
- Gender Justice Saved My Kid: One Family’s Story
- SCOTUS Chat: What’s at Stake This Term?