Support the Reproductive Freedom Codification Act
On April 11, 2023, 136 members of the legal community sent a letter to the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota Senate in support of the Reproductive Freedom Codification Act (HF91/SF70). We stand united in our belief that the Reproductive Freedom Codification Act is necessary to clear away outdated, unjust, harmful, and often unconstitutional anti-abortion laws.
The Reproductive Freedom Codification Act HF91/SF70 will:
- End state-mandated anti-abortion propaganda and the 24-hour waiting period
- Stop arbitrary limitation on the number of providers who can perform abortions
- Stop overburdening and traumatizing younger people who need abortion care
- Protect the dignity of people facing complications and difficult decisions later in pregnancy
- Protect the privacy of abortion patients and providers
Minnesota voters sent a pro-reproductive freedom majority to the legislature to take decisive action in support of reproductive freedom.
Passing the Reproductive Freedom Codification Act cannot wait.
Sign your name below and join hundreds of Minnesotans in supporting the Reproductive Freedom Codification Act!
Milestones of Progress
Our organization has celebrated some big wins over the years and we continue to grow in the ways we harness strategic impact litigation, legislative advocacy, and education to push the law forward when it comes to gender equality. Check out what we’ve accomplished, together.