Live from the MN Council of Nonprofits: Ana & Cam Kruger interview Jess Braverman
In this compelling pod-swap episode with the Transgenda Podcast, hosts Ana and her cisgender dad, Cam Kruger, discuss the nuances of gender, trans rights, and societal expectations.
Guest star Jess Braverman, the legal director of Gender Justice, joins Ana and Cam for an in-depth look at the legal component of transgender rights. Jess reflects on her intriguing journey transitioning from a monorail driver, and conservative religious upbringing, to becoming a legal LGBTQ rights advocate.
From a legal perspective, Jess warns against alarming legislative trends bundling sports bans with abortion bans, infringing on bodily autonomy rights. The episode stresses the media’s pivotal role in shaping perceptions and the unwavering dedication of nonprofit professionals, wrapping up with a playful nod to the unsung heroes…accountants.
About The Gender Justice Brief
The Gender Justice Brief is produced by Gunther Michael Jahnl of IQONEQ Communications Solutions and Audra Grigus.
- Gender Justice Saved My Kid: One Family’s Story
- SCOTUS Chat: What’s at Stake This Term?
- How Telemedicine Revolutionized Abortion Access
- Minnesota School Board Elections: What’s at Stake?
- Virtual Briefing: Protecting Transgender Kids in North Dakota
- Medication Abortion Lawsuits Update
- North Dakota Health Care Ban Lawsuit
- Community Organizing
- Anderson v Thrifty White: Defending the Right to Emergency Contraception
- Back to School: Know Your Rights