One Year Without Roe: Reflections on the Anniversary of the Dobbs Decision
In this episode, Erin Hart, Erin Mae Quade, and Jess Braverman reflect on the anniversary of the Dobbs decision that overturned Roe v. Wade.
Reflections on the one-year anniversary of Roe v. Wade being overturned, leading to nationwide upheaval for abortion access and reproductive healthcare
Theories and reactions to the leaked opinion in Dobbs, exploring motives and potential impacts from the leak
Recap of the Roe and Casey decisions that were overturned in Dobbs, years of anti-abortion tactics, and debunking misconceptions about abortion care
The ever-changing landscape of abortion care, its impact on healthcare access, and the profound consequences of restrictions.
About The Gender Justice Brief
The Gender Justice Brief is produced by Gunther Michael Jahnl of IQONEQ Communications Solutions and Audra Grigus.
- Another Victory for Abortion Rights in Minnesota
- Gender Equity in Minnesota: 2024 Legislative Agenda Briefing
- Exposing Fake Clinics: Minnesota’s “Crisis Pregnancy Centers”
- Equality for All: Minnesota’s Equal Rights Amendment
- Roe v. Wade’s Reversal: Impact in the Heartland
- Learning from the Green Wave: Fighting for Abortion Access in Latin America
- End of Year Mail Bag: Erin & Jess answer your questions
- Ali v. Sun Country: Justice for a Nursing Mom
- Gender Justice Saved My Kid: One Family’s Story
- SCOTUS Chat: What’s at Stake This Term?