SCOTUS Chat: What’s at Stake This Term?
In this episode of Gender Justice’s podcast, Erin Maye Quade, and the legal team at Gender Justice discuss several important Supreme Court cases.
The Gender Justice legal team is represented by attorneys Christy Hall, Sara Jane Baldwin, Grace Moore, and Brittany Stewart.
The cases cover various topics, including sex discrimination, civil rights testers, administrative law, the Second Amendment, and the First Amendment. The team provides insights into the potential impact and implications of each case.
- Case 1: Muldrow v. City of St. Louis
- Case 2: Atchison Hotels v. Laufer
- Case 3: CFPB v. Community Financial Services Association
- Case 4: U.S. v. Rahimi
- Case 5: O’Connor Ratcliffe v. Garnier and Lanky v. Freed
Gender Justice is closely watching two additional cases, involving medication abortion and gender affirming care for trans youth.
About The Gender Justice Brief
The Gender Justice Brief is produced by Gunther Michael Jahnl of IQONEQ Communications Solutions and Audra Grigus.
- Gender Justice Saved My Kid: One Family’s Story
- How Telemedicine Revolutionized Abortion Access
- Minnesota School Board Elections: What’s at Stake?
- Live from the MN Council of Nonprofits: Ana & Cam Kruger interview Jess Braverman
- Virtual Briefing: Protecting Transgender Kids in North Dakota
- Medication Abortion Lawsuits Update
- North Dakota Health Care Ban Lawsuit
- Community Organizing
- Anderson v Thrifty White: Defending the Right to Emergency Contraception
- Back to School: Know Your Rights